Friday, March 20, 2009

WELCOME


Welcome to Birdhouse Publishing. As a pet, I can tell you all about pets and what they need and want.


Make sure that you become well acquainted with the vet that you have chosen for your pet. A short time after you bring your new pet home, make an appointment with a veterinarian and introduce your pet to him or her. Have your pet checked and make sure that any vaccinations that are needed are attended to. Your new companion's life could very well depend on having adequate protection from diseases present in your part of the world.


Your new pet will give you many years of companionship and love if you ensure that he/she has plenty of nutritious food, clean water, a safe place to stay and vaccinations to ward off potential diseases.


I hope that you will visit me often and that you will enjoy the postings that my dad enters for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment